Our staff is headed by Mrs. Alma Driedger and has the following qualifications:
- With more than fourteen (14) years of experience in childcare and elderly care.
- Graduate of Bachelor of Science in Business Education
- Member of Langley Family Services Resource Referal Program with good standing
Attended and received Certificate on:
- Training in Care giving Course
- Training in Child Safety Program
- Training in Food Safety
- Red Cross First Aid Program
- Competency in New Enterprise Planning and Personal Entrepreneurial Development
Attended various workshops and conferences on:
- Child Development, Getting Started, Play Area Guidelines among others
from FRASER HEALTH COMMUNITY FACILITIES LICENSING
- How to develop ourselves as daycare providers and or caregivers from CHILD CARE RESOURCE AND REFERRAL PROGRAM
Our staffs are experience teachers with with no criminal or bad records at all. They have also
completed twenty-two hours of training in child development each year. In addition, all staffs are CPR and First-Aid trained.
They will also attend other training programs to help them enhance their knowledge on our field of business
to ensure the safety of our clients.